Reniew Software manages renewable maintenance contracts like
no other solution available today.
Managing renewable maintenance contracts is very
difficult. Whether you’re doing it as
part of a revenue stream, or as an operating cost; keeping track of vendors,
product numbers, pricing, costs, renewal dates and co-termination can be a
nightmare. In many cases, there are
teams of people assigned to this task.
You would think today’s accounting solutions would do this,
but the sad truth is, they don’t. Companies
either use some type of spreadsheet, like Excel, or they build a home-grown
database utility to do it. Keeping
either of those solutions up to date and viable reporting are just two of the
many challenges companies face with those methods.
Reniew makes it easy to keep track of customers, vendors,
products, distributors, renewal dates, co-termination and, most importantly,
profitability. Everything is always
available and up to date. Of course, if
you just can’t help yourself and you must have an Excel spreadsheet, then you
use the simple exporting capability and you’ll have what you need in seconds.
Imagine being able to:
…and much more
- Know a customer’s annual support commitments in
- Know what you’re going to be paying a vendor for
support in the coming year
- Give a customer next years’ support budget
number in seconds
- See your support revenue profitability for a
given time frame, or vendor, in seconds
- Co-terminate a customer’s contract in just 4
Why is it important?
- Renewable maintenance revenue is critical to both large and
- Managing that revenue
stream accurately and in a timely fashion is a key operating metric. Your accounting software, or ERP software,
doesn’t do this.Managing renewable maintenance contracts as a cost is difficult. You get tons of invoices to renew maintenance
contracts, but who is responsible for managing them and controlling costs? Your accounting software, or ERP software,
doesn’t do this and trying to get Accounting to help; well, you know how
difficult that can be.
Why should I consider Reniew?
- You’re tired of trying to manage your renewable maintenance
contracts in Excel, or some home-grown database system that is just as bad as
- You need better reporting capability that doesn’t take
- You’re tired of losing revenue to missed billings.
- You don’t want to pay any more fees to vendors for missing
- You want to maintain your margins.
- You want to know how much profit you’re making from
maintenance, who it’s coming from, what you’re paying vendors and what you’re
- You want to know what your group/division, is paying and to
- You want to know what is coming due and for budgeting to be
Reniew is the new way to manage your renewable maintenance
contracts. Contact us today and we’ll help
you get started right away.
- AppBase Features
- Reniew is a cloud-based, or hybrid, solution for managing
all your renewable maintenance, or product support, contracts.
- Reniew is sold as a service, so there is no large capital
outlay and costs are predictable.
- Reniew provides unlimited customer portal users for your customers