Queue Events Page component contains web page to view and manipulate Queue Event records.
User could see the list of events, their status and have an opportunity to restart a particular event.
Queue Events is a single page with Create-Read-Update-Delete and Search functions.
- AppBase Features
- Queue Events Page component provides convenient interface to view and manipulate AppBase Queue Events records.
Component consists of 2 pages:
Queue Events List with Search panel. Page got a standardized interface with:
- Search panel at the top
- Search, Add, Clear buttons on the left side of the action menu, Close button on the right side
- Restart, Delete Multiple events on the right side
- Grid with abilities to sort values, hide/show columns, changing of the column order and pagination
Detail Page. Page got a standardized interface with:
- Refresh, Save, Save and Close buttons on the left side of the action menu, Close button on the right side
- Queue Events Page component provides QEVT_Root security role that allows granular access of users authorized to access Queue Event Page.